Thursday, October 25, 2012

All in a Day!!



You know you have gained weight when your panties( Victoria secret) rips on the side. I blamed it all on quality of VS coming down and not me adding couple of pounds around the hips.

I wore a sweater and formal pants to work,come back home,change into jeans,still have the sweater on,make a quick trip to pee ,come out and my kiddos are back from school. Next stop,grabs some snack for them to eat on the way and drive to son's Occupational therapy in Bloomington. While I am there, a mom looks at me and remarks,you have the sweater inside out..I am like really and I have had this the whole day like this.
In my defense it looks the same inside and out except the tag by the neck and pockets and its a mix of grey and white so the seams are not really noticeable. Ok One embarrassment done and I turn around to sit on chair when daughter comes and whispers"mom your fly is open" Phew atleast that's been only since  the bathroom few mins ago and boy was I glad I remembered to change the ripped underwear!!

Does things like this happen to you or is it me just growing really old
Happy Thursday all!!

No comments: